Volgers

zondag 24 maart 2013

CANDY TIME




Hello everyone,


Yesterday I got my 150 th follower. That means Candytime. Along with my granddaughter  I made little notes with the numbers and the names on it. 
One note for the top prize and one note for my first 37 loyal followers. 




 This is the first prize a bookcard, but what is inside???
and who is the winner!!!





NUMBER 59

ELIZABETH 
from Norway

_______________________________________________________________________________

The second prize



NUMBER 15 

CREA S



Please send your adress to my e-mail: dorothy.madereel@gmail.com 
If you don't contact me in about a week, I draw a new winner.

Have a nice evening and with love from Holland

DOROTHY



4 opmerkingen:

Elizabeth zei

Thank you so much, Dorothy! This is a wonderful surprise! Thank you to your granddaughter too:)
Congrats on your 150 followers, I'm sure you will have many more. I love your beautiful creations!
Lots of hugs,
Elizabeth xx

ANJA 3D zei

Schitterende prijzen en een leuk boek. Crea. s en Elizabeth gefeliciteerd met jullie candy.
En Dorothy met het behalen van 150 volgers.
Gr. Anja

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf zei

Herzlichen Glückwunsch an die Gewinner

wünsche dir einen schönen Montag
Drück dich lieb
Anja

leonenkarin.blogspot.com zei

Super meis! Gefeliciteerd met al je volgers :D Gefeliciteerd prijswinnaressen!!

Liefs!