Volgers

vrijdag 16 maart 2012

3 RD BIRTHDAY OF THE MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER CHALLENGE


Hello everyone.

It's fridayevening and time for a new card. This week the sun was really shining for me. I got a green blend award from Lily from Slovenia and I'm chosen to adopt little monkey Sally stamp from Lillemor. This week I got also 7 new followers. Thank you ladies and be welcome on my blog. I hope I can inspire you with my creations.

This time I have made a bookcard. The MDUC is 3 years and likes to celebrate this. It's partytime.  So I send them my bookcard with some stuff they need for a party. Congratulation and have a nice party. 







I wish you all a very nice weekend and please let me know if you like my new creation.

with love from Holland,


I also post this bookcard by:
Magnolia Mania 
IAMC 
Simply Magnolia
Ge We hobby challenge

Materials:

Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with her teddybear and text: made with love.
Paper: Magnolia, Marianne Design and Art Talens
Flowers, pearls, lace, brads own stock
Coloured with copics

6 opmerkingen:

Lily Anuska zei

Dorothy this is fantastic creation. Love all details and coloring is beautiful. What mean hb - happy birthday? Have a nice weekend. And take care for new member. Lily Anuska

Debbie Pamment zei

Oh Dorothy - another gorgeous project from you. Love all the amazing detailing.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our 3rd birthday challenge
xXx

*~Patries~* zei

WOW wat een prachtige creatie zeg...! Heel erg mooi

Bedankt voor je deelname bij IAMC

Liefs Patricia

Lily Anuska zei

Hi Dorothy. This week is a week of awards for me. I got another for Versatile blogger, and I want to share it with you. So I nominated you. I wishing you a wonderful day. Hugs. Lily Anuska

Bea und Doreen zei

wow Dorothy - your book is amazing. The colours and the papers are brilliant. And I love all your embellis - Wonderful
Many thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania this week
Hugs
Doreen

Elizabeth zei

This giftbook is so beautiful, Dorothy! Really amazing!
Hugs Elizbeth